Truth-Serum quantitative market research surveys applies the latest innovative online survey techniques to deliver a more enjoyable & comfortable user experience, to reduce participant fatigue and improve data quality.
To maximise response rates and participation the Truth-Serum survey system applies a user-friendly point and click methodology that enables the respondent to answer each question easily and improves user engagement. The key features of the online survey system include:
- Single question per page
- Visual Point & Click questions
- Progress meter so respondents know how far they have progressed in the survey.
We always ensure our survey design is developed with efficiency and effectiveness in mind, which delivers rich outcomes in a cost-effective manner.
Truth-Serum have extensive experience managing population level customised surveys, pre and post campaign tracking and continuous brand tracking across our clients, which include corporate, retail, FMCG, and government funded organisations.
Truth-Serum ensures access to quality participants and a robust online research panel which provides access to over 1.2 million participants across our exclusive fieldwork partner’s network of global respondents via our proprietary and affiliate online panels. The Australian panel size has currently 310,000 registered members. Our online panel is used exclusively for market and social research purposes, to ensure members are not unduly biased from receiving direct marketing material from the same source.
All field work abides by industry standards and guidelines as prescribed by AMSRS and the world associations of research professionals (ESOMAR), and the fieldwork team hold the following membership and promote adherence to these guidelines /codes of practice:
- Accredited to ISO 20252, international standard for social, opinion and market research
- Adheres to the ESOMAR guidelines on conduction market and opinion research using the Internet
- Member of the Australian Market & Social Research Organisation (AMSRO)
- Adheres to AMSRO privacy principles and fully conforms to the Australian national privacy principles as detailed in the Privacy Amendment Act (2000)
- Adheres to the AMSRS code of professional behaviour and guidelines on the confidential handling and delivery of respondent information
- AMSRO Quality Standards for Online Research (Access Panels)
- Adheres to the Australian Anti-spam laws and applies this on a global level.